Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap41%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap18%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap5%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap14%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap7%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap7%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap2%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_lcap2%Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!    Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 am

« News home
Submitted by SonofPearl on Fri, 09/10/2010 at 8:30am.
If you've been a living in a cave for the last few weeks you might have missed the fact the Magnus Carlsen is playing a chess match versus the world.

The match is sponsored by G-Star and is powered by Chess.com.

Magnus has the white pieces and the match kicks off at 12:00 New York time.

GMs Hikaru Nakamura, Mixime Vachier-Lagrave and Judit Polgar will suggest moves for "The World" team, which they can vote on.

Official Site link HERE

It should be a blast! Let's take down the best player in the world!

Chess.com's inimitable Danny Rensch is also covering the game live here.

For maximum enjoyment switch your chess engines off and engage your grey matter instead!

Good luck everybody! Feel free to discuss the game in the comments below!
http://www.chess.com/news/magnus-carlsen-v-the-word---live-1700

Back to top Go down

Magnus Carlsen v The World - LIVE!
Page 1 of 1