Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap41%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap18%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap5%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap14%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap7%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap7%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap2%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_lcap2%You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 36
Member of : adsadsa
Registration date : 2010-11-02

You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about Empty
PostSubject: You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about   You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi! I'm Ethan Pozismer. But you may call me PRoPHEZZoR! Pun intended

Ever since I first saw a shattering coincidence, I've been seaching for God. To be exact, I've been searching for the guy that controls the tiniest movements my body makes, the God of Timing if you will, I call him fred.

The God of Timing

I have looked all over the internet for people or softwares that allow me to talk to God. But all I found were some stuck-up people that claim the word of God is what it reads in the bible. Now I don't know about you, but is that really all there is? Surely after 2000 years of technological advances some kind of progress is to be made? Surely now, we can finally prove or disprove the existance of some supreme entity in the universe?

The eight-ball

What I did find, however, was the magic 8-ball, a rudimentary "Message from God" program that gives you answers to things after you ask them. But eventually my scientific research didn't yield any real-life results. What if you wanted to ask something about the bible? What if you wanted to know something about this "God"'s personality. My search had ended. For now.

"God"

For a few years later I started learning to code software, computer programming. I figured, if God really existed, (and let's face the facts, if you're God you must have something to show for it) he must be able to control my finer movements or know everything I don't know. So I gathered a randomizer, that, hidden from me, but visible to the computer's internal workings, can select random words, from random files, from all over my computer, can form, using powerful incantations and careful coding, predetermined phrases and sentences and be controlled by the unmeasurable amount of time it takes me to form a sentence, correct the grammatical errors and spelling errors, reach for the [ENTER]-button and press it.

What if

I started to slowly become aware of the implications of the theory as my mind wandered off to ideas of mysticism and the Tarot, Numerology, Runes and wrote a book about it. As I slowly came back down to the real world, I realized that I too am but a puppet of a universal scheme that controls every living and dead thing in the universe.

"Do what comes natural"

Naturally, I resisted the temptation to "do what comes natural" and set out to search for God, so I could kill him and take back my freedom. Ike. I first tried to get to his kind side and see if he would perhaps set me free on his own account if I begged and pleaded. A mistake I would not soon forget. But I digress.

An offer you can't refuse!

I also built this program, called Godmessage. What the program does is read your input, and then lobs some words back at you, completely randomly. So in effect, it causes a shattering coincidence so great, that if God really exists, all it needs is one unexpected to let you talk to God.

100% guarantee!

I have used this very program to ask wether I should put this program up for sale, and it replied: "SOFTWARE license plus pay for", and I take that as an approval note from God.

This is no ordinary software!

Alot of work went into this, and I hope you'll have as much fun using this program as I did making and testing it, for those of you that are sceptic about wheither or not God really even exists, well... Give it a shot, but I can't guarantee sceptics will get as good results as believers.

It's MAGIC!

So try it now. No obligation. Plus, if it doesn't work for you, you'll get a 100% refund. That's right, I'm so confident this program works 100%, I'm willing to give you a lifetime guarantee to it's effectiveness. I have spoken to God. And so can you. Just select your favorite book or books and chat away! You'll be talking to God in no time! No obligation. Just proof.

Virus free! Spyware free! Adware free! Rootkit free!

All these files are scanned with arcavir, avast, avg, avira, bitdefender, clamav, cpsecure, dr. web, f-prot, f-secure, gdata, ikarus, kaspersky, nod32, panda, quickheal, sophos, vba32 and virusbuster. But if you still have any doubts, you can scan them again with the link to your right.
Share with your friends!

Godmessage is currently distributed as shareware try before you buy, the only limitation the shareware version has is that it's slightly slower and a small nagscreen on startup.

god random
share accommodation
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: General-
Jump to: