Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap41%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap18%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap5%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap14%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap7%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap7%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap2%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_lcap2%LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 36
Member of : adsadsa
Registration date : 2010-11-02

LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT Empty
PostSubject: LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT   LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Please do one of the following:-

1. Complete the ENQUIRY FORM or
2. TELEPHONE US or
3. JUST SEND US YOUR LAPTOP and POWER SUPPLY or
4. JUST CALL IN PERSON WITH YOUR LAPTOP and POWER SUPPLY

When sending your laptop to us we recommend you use the PO Special Delivery. This will arrive with us before 1pm next day and is automatically insured for £500 (or upto £2500 provided you tell the PO the value when sending). The cost is the same between 2kg - 10kg so it is wise to use lots of good quality packaging as it is your responsibility to ensure that the laptop is packed properly or the PO will not pay for any damage.
Please only send the laptop and power supply unit and perhaps the setup disks depending on the fault. Do NOT send the mains lead as we do not need it.
Please remember to include your name, address, phone number and fault description.
We will contact you shortly after we receive your laptop with a repair cost.
Please read our terms and conditions before sending your laptop to us.

QUOTATIONS ARE FREE

Opening hours:-

Monday-Friday 8.30am-6.00pm, Saturday 8.30am-4pm, Sunday closed

We will answer Enquiry Form questions 24hrs a day including Sundays.

Send or Bring ALL Repairs to:-

Repairs Department
Trilogic UK Ltd
828 Manchester Road
Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD5 8DJ
United Kingdom

Telephone

Switchboard
Tel 01274 402244

email

customerservices@trilogicuk.co.uk
sales@trilogicuk.co.uk
repairs@trilogicuk.co.uk

laptop repair
baggallini messenger bag
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT   LAPTOP REPAIR - WHAT TO DO NEXT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 am

Through the years, we have provided outsourced product development services and have made a mark in the industry. While we thrive in outsourcing product development, we provide your project with the kind of service it deserves: only the best. Our vast web of contacts and streamlining techniques in product development outsource helps us offer high-quality service you won’t normally find in other product development outsourcing companies. Our product development sourcing services also cover a wide range; just tell us what kind of products you need and we will aggressively search for them, according to your preferences and specifications.

port canaveral shuttle
graduation honor cords
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1