Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap41%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap18%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap5%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap14%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap7%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap7%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap2%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_lcap2%Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zugstwit

zugstwit

Male
Number of posts : 7
Member of : ICTTA
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? Empty
PostSubject: Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?   Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Noong ako'y nagsimulang mag-aral ng chess, ang sabi sa amin, magsimula matuto sa end game, tapos ang mga opening at ang panghuli ang middle game. Ano ba ang nararapat na sequence?
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?   Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 am

Koran-protest pastor Terry Jones may be banned from UK

Mr Jones had said the burning would be a stand against terrorism
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Profile: Dove World Outreach Center
Who are the English Defence League?
Home Secretary Theresa May has said she will be "actively looking at" whether a controversial US pastor should be banned from entering the UK.

But Terry Jones, who threatened to burn copies of the Koran on this year's 9/11 anniversary, says he "definitely" plans to visit the UK.

He has been invited to the UK by the English Defence League to share his views on Islam at a rally in February.

Ms May told Sky News that Mr Jones had "been on her radar for a few months".

She said she had the power as home secretary to exclude an individual from coming to the UK if she considered they were not conducive to the public good or threatened national security.

Following her comments, Mr Jones told the BBC he planned to speak against "radical Islam", not "all Islam".

He also said any ban on him coming to the UK would be "incorrect and unfair", and "unconstitutional" in the US.

Unite Against Fascism said it would be holding an anti-racism demonstration, and the anti-extremist group Hope Not Hate is urging the home secretary to act.

'Intimidation and division'
The EDL said on its Facebook page that the rally in Luton, Bedfordshire, on 5 February would be "our biggest to date". It said Mr Jones would be joining the organisation to "speak out against the evils of Islam".

Mr Jones, pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, which has fewer than 50 members, told BBC 5 Live he had "no intention" of burning the Koran in the UK.

He said his speech would be "on harmony, on the subject that Muslims are welcome in our country".

He said: "We have no problem with Muslims - we have freedom of speech and religion - Muslims who want to make our country their country, obey our laws and constitution.

"We have a problem with them, which I believe you all have also, when they go on the street... and they call for the death of the UK, for the death of Israel, for the death of America. They call for Sharia law.

"They say they are going to turn Buckingham Palace into a mosque and the Queen must convert to Islam or leave the country."

Mr Jones admitted that his knowledge of the EDL was "somewhat limited".

"It's only what I know through conversations with them that my office has had and then of course the different material in the internet that they have put out. I would describe them as a group who, I believe, in their words they want England to stay English."

Weyman Bennett, joint national secretary of Unite Against Fascism, said: "Terry Jones is coming here to whip up Islamophobia and racism.

"We intend on calling a mass demonstration where everyone can oppose the growth of racism and fascism in this country."

Global demonstrations
Anti-extremist group Hope not Hate condemned the invitation to Mr Jones and has launched a petition calling on the home secretary to ban him from entering the UK.

Its director Nick Lowles said: "Only extremists will benefit from his visit and, as we know, extremism breeds hatred and hatred breeds violence.

Theresa May says Terry Jones's case has been known to her for several months
"It is yet another example of how the EDL exists only to sow the seeds of intimidation and division."

George Readings, spokesman for counter-extremism think tank, Quilliam, said: "Terry Jones is only coming to the UK to address a rally by the EDL, a far-right group whose protests have a track record of degenerating into violence.

"This suggests that his presence in the UK will not be conducive to the public good. The EDL has only invited him here to stir up trouble."

Mr Jones came to prominence in September after he announced plans for his "International Burn a Koran Day".

His plan was internationally condemned and sparked many demonstrations around the world. He eventually called off his protest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
long island roofing
marché financier
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Male
Number of posts : 144
Member of : vernlen.forumotion.com
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?   Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Mr Jones came to prominence in September after he announced plans for his "International Burn a Koran Day".

His plan was internationally condemned and sparked many demonstrations around the world. He eventually called off his protest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?   Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ano ang "ideal" na proceso sa pagtuturo ng beginner chess?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: General-
Jump to: