Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap41%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap18%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap5%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap14%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap7%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap7%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap2%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
A classical tip on the opening I_vote_lcap2%A classical tip on the opening I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

A classical tip on the opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zugstwit

zugstwit

Male
Number of posts : 7
Member of : ICTTA
Registration date : 2009-07-15

A classical tip on the opening Empty
PostSubject: A classical tip on the opening   A classical tip on the opening I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 pm

From where I came from and having scant understanding of the dynamics of chess openings, I invariably understood Paul Morphy's gradual development of pieces bearing on the center. Move either the king's pawn or queen's pawn, followed by mobilization of the knights and later by the bishops - all bearing the presence on the center.
Back to top Go down

A classical tip on the opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: Coaching-
Jump to: