Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap41%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap18%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap5%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap14%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap7%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap7%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap2%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_lcap2%Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education Empty
PostSubject: Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education   Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 pm

The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education is a framework for classifying, or grouping, colleges and universities in the United States. The primary purpose of the framework is for educational research and analysis, where it is often important to identify groups of roughly comparable institutions.[1] The classification includes all accredited, degree-granting colleges and universities in the United States that are represented in the National Center for Education Statistics Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
The Carnegie Classification was created by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching (hereafter referred to as "The Carnegie Foundation") in 1973; reports were issued in that year, 1976, 1987, 1994, and 2000. The latest report, issued in 2005, has substantially reworked the classification system. It is based on data from the 2002–2003 and 2003–2004 school years.[2]

legekøkken
Four á Bois pour Pizza
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Male
Number of posts : 144
Member of : vernlen.forumotion.com
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education   Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

The Carnegie Classification was created by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching (hereafter referred to as "The Carnegie Foundation") in 1973; reports were issued in that year, 1976, 1987, 1994, and 2000. The latest report, issued in 2005, has substantially reworked the classification system. It is based on data from the 2002–2003 and 2003–2004 school years.[2]

Daniel MacGregor Studios
feee sms send
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education   Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 am

Michael Bloomberg rules out running for US president

Mayor Bloomberg says rumours that he may run for the presidency are just media speculation
The mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg, has said there is "no way, no how" he is going to run for the US presidency in 2012.

Appearing on NBC television's Meet the Press programme, he said that those urging him to seek the presidency "should cease and desist".

Mr Bloomberg, 68, said he intended to remain focused on being mayor.

But he said he would continue to speak out on national issues that impact on New York, such as immigration.

Mr Bloomberg, who is in his third term as mayor, said: "The bottom line is that I've a great job."

He added: "I want to go out being, having a reputation as, a very good, maybe the greatest mayor ever."

While some of his backers have urged him to run, Mr Bloomberg said talk of a White House bid in 2012 came "because the press wants something to write about".

The founder of the Bloomberg news media empire, Mr Bloomberg is a former Democrat turned Republican turned independent.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
long island roofing
marché financier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education   Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
Page 1 of 1