Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap41%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap18%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap5%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap14%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap7%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap7%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap2%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_lcap2%you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

you tell if you’re a chess expert?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Male
Number of posts : 13
Member of : sjanre
Registration date : 2010-04-16

you tell if you’re a chess expert? Empty
PostSubject: you tell if you’re a chess expert?   you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

I prefer to give short,accurate and to-the-point answers.
The best and most reliable method to know if you are an expert is find out your FIDE rating.I think this is not a big task.If you use an online chess-playing site, there will probably be a method to make an estimate of your FIDE rating.Or you can try googling it.As for your results against the computer,it depends upon which software you use(ChessMaster and Fritz are good,if your results are against those, you must be an expert.)
Hope I was helpful.

Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

you tell if you’re a chess expert? Empty
PostSubject: Re: you tell if you’re a chess expert?   you tell if you’re a chess expert? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:36 pm

FIDE rating.Or you can try googling it.As for your results against the computer,it depends upon which software you use(ChessMaster and Fritz are good,if your results are against those, you must be an expert.)
Hope I was helpful.

Nannai
stainless steel air motor pneumatic high torque fully sealed
Back to top Go down

you tell if you’re a chess expert?
Page 1 of 1