HomeSearchRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap41%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap18%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap5%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap14%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap7%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap7%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap2%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_lcap2%Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... Empty
PostSubject: Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed...   Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 pm

This US Open seemed to bring around some exciting and promising qualifiers.

I'm wondering which qualifier impressed everyone the most.

1) Rebecca Marino: The tall Canadian has a big serve and an all-around powerful game. She beat Pervak in R1 and pushed Venus pretty hard in the second round (7-6, 6-3).

2) Mandy Minella: Powerful would not be the way to describe Mandy's game. However she fought well, had a good attitude, and her presence on court caught the attention of many. Lost in the third round to Venus after taking out Pironkova and Hercog.

3) Mirjana Lucic: We all know of Lucic. But I think many were impressed and quite pleasantly surprised that the big-hitting Croatian made it to the second round where she took a set off the #4 seed Jelena Jankovic.

4) Monica Niculescu: An unconventional player who may or may not deserve the label of 'junk-baller.' In her first round she drew Victoria Azarenka and became the first Romanian to take a set from Vika. The last time they played she was double-bagelled and she somehow was able to turn that around and take the second set 7-5. Could this be a sign of improvement? Bad draw, but I think that Monica has a good upside.

5) Other: Who else impressed you?
neon restaurant sign
Mines
Back to top Go down

Now that all of the qualifiers have been dismissed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: General-
Jump to: