VERNLEN SPORTS CENTER (VSC)
is a place for recreational, educational, sporting and worthwhile activities.
• We have top class table tennis, chess and dart facilities.
• We engage on developing sport enthusiasts individual or teams thus producing competitive players by providing them with our outstanding mentor and coaches.
• VSC supports schools, government and private sectors in name of sports by allowing them use VSC as tournament or training venue.
• VSC also provide programs like training, quarterly tournaments, special rates for students and senior citizen is an option.
• We sell and accept orders of sports equipments in a wholesale and retail basis.
Vernlen Sports Center (VSC) is located at level 1, Robinson Place Dasmarinas. We also have our own Club for table tennis & Chess players. The Dasmarinas Table Tennis Club (DTTC) has a member of almost Four hundred they are parents, students, coaches, employees and businessmen. Chess Players are still growing in number.
The objective and mission of VSC is to make people fit & healthy. Also to develop sports awareness so as to avoid vices among youth, likewise to discover & develop a competitive player who can bring pride particularly to VSC club and to our country.
Engaging in sports possibly means free education through Scholarships a big help for the parents. Because Table Tennis is a good exercise while having fun and bonding moments.
We pride ourselves on our proven track record in a short period of time. Our players/ trainees of table tennis club have become such good players that some of them qualified for the Palarong Pambansa and are awarded for their good performance in various competitions in Cavite and even in Manila.
Players/Teams from other places like Laguna, Batangas, Makati, Quezon City, Alabang and Manila often visit VSC for a friendly competition. Also the prestigious Philippine Table Tennis Team players pays visit to us for guidance and support. If your not yet a member we hope you too would join and become a part in promoting this good sport to our community.