Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap41%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap18%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap5%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap14%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap7%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap7%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap2%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_lcap2%India National Challengers Championship  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

India National Challengers Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaishuu

Male
Number of posts : 87
Member of : ABC@@@
Registration date : 2010-09-03

India National Challengers Championship  Empty
PostSubject: India National Challengers Championship    India National Challengers Championship  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 am

The 48th edition of India National Challengers Chess Championship formerly known as National B Chess Championship is taking place on 15-26th September at Preksha Vihar, Kirorimal Park, in Bhiwani.

A total of 226 participants, that include thirty International Masters, four Women Grandmasters and 193 International rated players from across the country are participating in this 13 round event played under FIDE’s Swiss rules.

Top seed International Master M R Lalith Babu of Andhra Pradesh and Dinesh Kumar Sharma of LIC joined with overnight leaders to share the lead with seven points after beating BT Murali Krishnan and P Konguvel in the ninth round of the Championship.

Playing black side of Queen’s Indian Defence, Laith displayed sheer class in rook and pawn ending to overcome his railway men rival in 49 moves while Sharma had a perfect double rook combination in the ending to beat Konguvel in 32 moves. All the overnight leaders signed the peace treaty and this helped Lalith and Sharma to catch up with leaders.
india-nationalb

International Masters Debashis Das of Orissa and Suvrajit Saha of Railways signed the peace treaty in 47 moves in Petroff Defence while playing white side of French Defence Rahul Sangma shaken the hands with fellow International Master Vikramaditya Kamble of Railways after 56 moves signaling a drawn result. Grandmaster Norm holder Vishnu Prasanna and International Master MR Venkatesh settled for draw after 59 moves.

1-8. IM Kamble Vikramaditya 2354, IM Venkatesh M R 2400, IM Debashis Das 2421, IM Sangma Rahul 2406, FM Vishnu Prasanna V 2403, IM Sharma Dinesh K 2354, IM Lalith Babu M R 2479 and IM Suvrajit Saha 2378 with seven points each. A pack of twelve players are occupying the joint spot with six and half points.

Official website

Back to top Go down

India National Challengers Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: General-
Jump to: