Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap41%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap18%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap5%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap14%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap7%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap7%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap2%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_lcap2%The implementation of the Basic Law I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

The implementation of the Basic Law

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

The implementation of the Basic Law Empty
PostSubject: The implementation of the Basic Law   The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:50 am

The implementation of the Basic Law, including how and when the universal suffrage promised therein is to be achieved, has been a major issue of political debate since the transfer of sovereignty. In 2002, the government's proposed anti-subversion bill pursuant to Article 23 of the Basic Law, which required the enactment of laws prohibiting acts of treason and subversion against the Chinese government, was met with fierce opposition, and eventually shelved.[17][62][63] Debate between pro-Beijing groups, which tend to support the Executive branch, and the Pan-democracy camp characterises Hong Kong's political scene, with the latter supporting a faster pace of democratisation, and the principle of one man, one vote.[64]

In 2004, the government failed to gain pan-democrat support to pass its so-called "district council model" blueprint for political reform.[65] In 2009, the government reissued the proposals as the "Consultation Document on the Methods for Selecting the Chief Executive and for Forming the LegCo in 2012". The document proposed the enlargement of the Election Committee from 800 members to 1,200 in 2012 and expansion of the legislature from 60 to 70 seats. The 10 new legislative seats would consist of five geographical constituency seats and five functional constituency seats, to be elected by elected district council members from among themselves.[66] Destined to be voted down once again by pan-democrats, a significant breakthrough came when the proposals were revised at the 11th hour, by making the new functional seats subject to direct election – the Democratic Party then broke ranks with the other pan-democrats and voted in favour of this first change in the annexes of the Basic Law since the handover

artificial turf
1 malaysia
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The implementation of the Basic Law   The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Debate between pro-Beijing groups, which tend to support the Executive branch, and the Pan-democracy camp characterises Hong Kong's political scene, with the latter supporting a faster pace of democratisation, and the principle of one man, one vote.[64]

Office Furniture
MLM Friends Platinum Cub
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 36
Member of : adsadsa
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The implementation of the Basic Law   The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 pm

WHAT IS fitvibe®?

FitVibe® fitness is a form of vibration training that works by transferring vibrations to muscles in different parts of the body causing muscles to contract and relax naturally. Contracting muscles 30-60 times a second stimulates your metabolism and will promote STIMIULATE weight loss, explosive strength, motor learning, muscular endurance and overall agility. Fitvibe® will build up physical strength, optimize mobility, and avoid injuries.

luxury yacht charter italy
global resorts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The implementation of the Basic Law   The implementation of the Basic Law I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The implementation of the Basic Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: General-
Jump to: