HomeSearchRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap41%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap18%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap5%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap14%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap7%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap7%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap2%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Training and Development of Club players I_vote_lcap2%Training and Development of Club players I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Training and Development of Club players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rj49

rj49

Male
Number of posts : 2
Member of : VTTC
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Training and Development of Club players Empty
PostSubject: Training and Development of Club players   Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 am

Sna magkaroon ng training 4 Club members habang ndyan pa si Jun Blas...para umangat level natin ...magkaroon sana tyo atleast 3times a week na session...anu sa tngin nyo mga pre
Back to top Go down
jhong

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Training and Development of Club players   Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Magandang idea yan Jessie. Balita ko may free clinic daw this july 2009. Pero sana may regular schedule for training after july. Naglalaro na rin lang tayo diba why not hope for the best? and that's training to be a champion. Ang need lang naman natin coach/trainor na will tell us to do this, don't do that. Kasi kung palo lang tayo ng palo and not doing it the correct way, aabutin ka ng 20yrs perfecting the wrong skills you have attained so far.
Back to top Go down
Vo!D
Vo!D

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Training and Development of Club players   Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

basta nandyan si jun blas training time bawal mag play for serve hehehe
bait ni jun laging nag tuturo kung sino nandoon at nag lalaro at nag share ng
kanyang opinion ideas para mag improve ang laro.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and Development of Club players   Training and Development of Club players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and Development of Club players
Page 1 of 1