Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap41%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap18%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap5%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap14%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap7%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap7%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_lcap2%Fox Broadcasting Company I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Fox Broadcasting Company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Fox Broadcasting Company Empty
PostSubject: Fox Broadcasting Company   Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Fox Broadcasting Company, commonly referred to as simply Fox (and stylized as FOX),[1][2] is an American television network owned by Fox Entertainment Group, part of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. Launched on October 9, 1986, from 2004 to 2009 Fox was the highest-rated broadcast network in the 18–49 demographic.[3] In the 2007–08 season, Fox became the most popular network in America in household ratings for the first time in its history, replacing CBS.[3] CBS took back the top spot in the 2008-09 season.[4]

HON Office Furniture
blackout curtain
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Fox Broadcasting Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Broadcasting Company   Fox Broadcasting Company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Israel halts 'dialogue' with UK over war crimes law
William Hague William Hague is paying an official visit to Israel and the occupied territories
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

* UK's Israel warrant 'big mistake'
* Israel fury at UK's Livni warrant
* Israel general 'avoids UK arrest'

Israel is postponing "strategic dialogue" with Britain over defence and security issues, an Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman has said.

The move is a protest over attempts to use British law to prosecute visiting Israeli officials, the spokesman added.

The news comes on the first day of an official visit to Israel by the UK's Foreign Secretary William Hague.

The Foreign Office said the British government was moving to curb the use of "mischievous" arrest warrants.

Mr Hague will also be visiting the occupied territories during his visit.

An arrest warrant was issued through UK courts for Israeli former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni in December last year. The warrant was granted by a London court at the request of Palestinian plaintiffs, provoking Israeli anger.

It was revoked when it was found Ms Livni was not visiting the UK.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman denied that the latest development was a deliberate "ambush" to humiliate Mr Hague.

Earlier this week it was reported that Israel's Intelligence Minister, Dan Meridor, cancelled a trip to Britain amid concerns that he risked being arrested on war crimes charges.

Israel has expressed anger that, in the past, ministers and senior military figures have had to cancel visits to the UK because of concerns that pro-Palestinian groups might use the courts to seek their arrest over Israeli military action in Gaza, or this year's raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship in which nine Turkish activists were killed.
Continue reading the main story
Analysis
Paul Danahar Middle East Bureau Chief

The timing of this announcement will have raised eyebrows on the British side, because the UK feels it is working hard to meet Israeli concerns over this issue.

Western diplomats are often frustrated by the way the Israeli foreign ministry works - it has a record of making statements which embarrass and frustrate Israel's allies and friends.

But diplomats say what is said and done by the Israeli Foreign Ministry is often at odds with the Israeli prime minister's position.

That reflects one of the anomalies of the very fragile coalition government in Israel.

Pro-Palestinian campaigners have tried several times to have Israeli officials arrested under the principle of universal jurisdiction, which holds that some alleged crimes are so grave that they can be tried anywhere, regardless of where the offences were committed.

The BBC's Wyre Davies said the news that Israel was postponing an annual round of strategic talks with Britain was potentially embarrassing, even though the Conservatives have already promised to amend those laws which could expose visiting Israeli politicians to arrest.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry said the issue would be at the top of the agenda during Mr Hague's visit.

A Foreign Office spokeswoman said: 'We share Israeli concerns about the current universal jurisdiction arrangements which inhibit Israelis visiting the UK without fear of mischievous arrest warrants.

"That's exactly why the government is moving as quickly as possible to amend them. A Written Ministerial Statement was tabled to parliament in July and legislation will be tabled in the very near future. We remain committed to the strategic dialogue with Israel and have an ongoing dialogue on a whole range of issues including Iran.

"We are discussing dates for the next round of the strategic dialogue with Israel. In this context Israel has made clear its concerns about the current universal jurisdiction arrangements which inhibit Israelis visiting the UK without fear of mischievous arrest warrants. We share these."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
detox retreat asia
learn how to get a girl to like you
Back to top Go down

Fox Broadcasting Company
Page 1 of 1