Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap41%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap18%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap5%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap14%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap7%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap7%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap2%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_lcap2%Where do you want to explore?     I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Where do you want to explore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 36
Member of : adsadsa
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Where do you want to explore?     Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want to explore?    Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Popular Destinations

Whether your next trip means a family vacation to Florida, a trip to Europe, or an off the beaten path beach vacation in Thailand, the Xdestination community of real travelers is there to help. Our travel guides and forums feature the best tips, photos and reviews on 70,000 travel destinations. It's all offered by a friendly, global community of 1 million fellow travelers.

product development sourcing
travel
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Where do you want to explore?     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to explore?    Where do you want to explore?     I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 pm

The program will include scenic activities;concerts, films, exhibitions, workshops, competitions, tributes,multimedia shows and seminars; all related to chess with its manyfacets and expressions. These will take place in the various forums andscenarios of the University Cultural Center as well as in outdoorspaces, where everyone will have free access.

Thus the UNAM, ahost of intelligence and knowledge par excellence will offer anunforgettable tribute to the genius and talent of this sacreddiscipline.

The Chess Festival will contribute to thepossibility that this discipline will be included as an educationalsubject in the curriculum from the lowest level, in both public andprivate schools, as it is an essential tool for improving the cognitivelevel of attention, concentration and memory among children and youngpeople.

online mlm business
Online markedsføring
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Chess ::   :: General-
Jump to: