Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap41% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap18% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap5% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap14% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap7% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap7% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap2% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_lcap2% 5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

5 Concerts; Who would you see?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Male
Number of posts : 15
Member of : Members
Registration date : 2010-11-14

5 Concerts; Who would you see?  Empty
PostSubject: 5 Concerts; Who would you see?     5 Concerts; Who would you see?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm

So if you could pick 5 concerts to go to in the near future, who would you go see? The answers have to be bands you haven't already seen and have to be bands that are actually touring. The band can be between tours or whatever, but don't pick a band that's on hiatus or somebody like Led Zeppelin that is only rumored to be possibly touring.

I haven't quite rounded out my list, but I'll post back with it when I settle on five. Tough question!

coach companies
Adelaide Sightseeing
Back to top Go down

5 Concerts; Who would you see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: Gallery-
Jump to: