Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap41%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap18%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap5%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap14%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap7%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap7%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap2%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_lcap2%Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Looking for table tennis club and a trainer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edcilm2002

Male
Number of posts : 1
Member of : none
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Looking for table tennis club and a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Looking for table tennis club and a trainer   Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

guys, i am looking for a table tennis club na malapit lang sa salitran, dasmarinas. i am also looking for a table tennis trainer kasi we have our table tennis tournaments at the office and i like to get serious in playing table tennis. dati akong player ng lawn tennis, but i want to switch sports because player ako sa office namin nito. pls give me some info.
Back to top Go down
Vernlen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for table tennis club and a trainer   Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Sir/Mam,

We have a Table Tennis Club here at Robinsons Dasma, level 1. You can avail also our Table tennis Clinic. You can play per hour or unlimited rates.

Please drop by for more info.

Thank you and hope to see u soon

Elena
Back to top Go down
http://www.vernlen.forumotion.com
samlien

Female
Number of posts : 1
Member of : none
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for table tennis club and a trainer   Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 am

Hi my friend and I are looking for a place where we could play table tennis but we have zero knowledge on how to play the sport. so we are also hoping to find a place were we could learn to play and have trainers if possible.

Sadly we are still having our regular classes this summer so we wouldn't be able to attend the clinic.

What can you advise us? =) We are both from cavite city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for table tennis club and a trainer   Looking for table tennis club and a trainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for table tennis club and a trainer
Page 1 of 1