Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap41%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap18%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap5%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap14%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap7%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap7%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap2%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_lcap2%Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Male
Number of posts : 15
Member of : Members
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel   Work Begins On Latest Cardiff Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Published on 19-05-2010 by Skyscrapernews.com
Piling is beginning on a new 12 floor hotel in the very centre of Cardiff to fill the empty Central Hotel site that saw the previous building burned down in 2003.

The U shaped plot sits immediately adjacent to Cardiff's central railway station with the railway viaduct running to its south and St Mary Street bounding the eastern side of the site.

The plans will see a 214 bedroom building operated by Maldron Hotels that will have hotel rooms with four star standards but none of the other features on would expect from this level of a hotel such as a spa or swimming pool. With its location so centrally placed, the idea is to attract the business market who are not interested in extras, not the leisure traveler.

On ground and first floors will be separate retail units that should tie in particularly well with the local urban grain once the abandoned site to the west on Great Western Lane is also utilised and tied into the station forecourt as future development is bound to do.

The scheme has been designed by White Ink Architects and is being built by McAleer & Rushe. They have a long history of such design and build contracts in the hotel industry with prolific work in the past for Jurys Inn all over the United Kingdom, and will be completing this project in March 2011.

bulk sms sending software
iphone repair
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: Gallery-
Jump to: