Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap41%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap18%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap5%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap14%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap7%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap7%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap2%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Fisheries and climate change I_vote_lcap2%Fisheries and climate change I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Fisheries and climate change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Fisheries and climate change Empty
PostSubject: Fisheries and climate change   Fisheries and climate change I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Rising ocean temperatures[2] and ocean acidification[3] are radically altering aquatic ecosystems. Climate change is modifying fish distribution[4] and the productivity of marine and freshwater species. This has impacts on the sustainability of fisheries and aquaculture, on the livelihoods of the communities that depend on fisheries, and on the ability of the oceans to capture and store carbon (biological pump). The effect of sea level rise means that coastal fishing communities are in the front line of climate change, while changing rainfall patterns and water use impact on inland (freshwater) fisheries and aquaculture.

steroid alternatives
gifts
Back to top Go down

Fisheries and climate change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: General-
Jump to: