Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap41%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap18%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap5%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap14%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap7%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap7%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
United Kingdom I_vote_lcap2%United Kingdom I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

United Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunamoonfang

Male
Number of posts : 144
Member of : vernlen.forumotion.com
Registration date : 2010-11-22

United Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: United Kingdom   United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 pm

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland[note 7] (commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK, or Britain) is a sovereign state[7][8] located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe. It is an island nation,[9] spanning an archipelago including Great Britain, the northeastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands. Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK with a land border[note 8] with another sovereign state, sharing it with the Republic of Ireland.[10][11] Apart from this land border, the UK is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the North Sea, the English Channel, and the Irish Sea.

The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state. It is a country[12][13] consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.[14] It is governed by a parliamentary system with its seat of government in the capital city of London. There are three devolved national administrations of varying powers[15][16] in Belfast, Cardiff and Edinburgh, the capitals of Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland respectively. The UK has three Crown Dependencies [17] and fourteen overseas territories that are not constitutionally part of the UK.[18] These territories are remnants of the British Empire, which at its height in 1922 encompassed almost a quarter of the world's land surface, the largest empire in history. As a result, British influence can still be observed in the language, culture and legal systems of many of its former colonies.

trajes de comunion
guitars center
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

United Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Kingdom   United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:00 pm

The Scout Association provides a Programme to help achieve this aim for young people from the age of 6 to 25[3] The latest census shows that over 390,000 people aged 6–25 are members of The Scout Association.[1] Thanks to this work, The Scout Association is a member of The National Council for Voluntary Youth Services (NCVYS).[4]

PDF Editor
modifica nintendo ds
Back to top Go down
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

United Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Kingdom   United Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 am

This southern coastal route past the rough country in the southern Arabian peninsula (Yemen and Oman today) was significant, and the Egyptian Pharaohs built several shallow canals to service the trade, one more or less along the route of today's Suez canal, and another from the Red Sea to the Nile River, both shallow works that were swallowed up by huge sand storms in antiquity. Later the kingdom of Axum arose in Ethiopia to rule a mercantile empire rooted in the trade with Europe via Alexandria.
Ocean trade routes have crossed the Arabian Sea since ancient times, linking the Near East with East Africa, India, Southeast Asia, and China. Historically, sailors in a type of ship called a dhow used the seasonal monsoon winds to cross the water. The sea forms part of the chief shipping route between Europe and India via the Suez Canal, which links the Red Sea with the Mediterranean Sea

ειδη κομμωτηριου
Übersetzung Deutsch Englisch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

United Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Kingdom   United Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Kingdom
Page 1 of 1