Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap41%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap18%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap5%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap14%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap7%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap7%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap2%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_lcap2%the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right?   the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 am

The United States has a strong tradition of civilian control of the military. While the President is the overall head of the military, the United States Department of Defense (DoD), a federal executive department, is the principal organ by which military policy is carried out. The DoD is headed by the Secretary of Defense, who is a civilian and a member of the Cabinet, who also serves as the President's second-in-command of the military. To coordinate military action with diplomacy, the President has an advisory National Security Council headed by a National Security Advisor. Both the President and Secretary of Defense are advised by a six-member Joint Chiefs of Staff, which includes the head of each of Department of Defense service branches, led by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The Commandant of the Coast Guard is not a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

shopping in singapore
Concert Tickets
Back to top Go down

the ball must hit the table before you can return it, right?
Page 1 of 1