HomeSearchRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap41%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap18%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap5%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap14%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap7%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap7%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap2%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_lcap2%McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally Empty
PostSubject: McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally   McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 am

Don't know if this was already posted: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...ory?id=5503420

It's interesting how the article makes it seem like he's supporting them by asking for less work for them, but if you look at his quotes, he actually seems to be ripping the WTA players for mental and physical superiority. lol

Back to top Go down
akaishuu

Male
Number of posts : 87
Member of : ABC@@@
Registration date : 2010-09-03

McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally Empty
PostSubject: Re: McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally   McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 am

McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally Vi5%20jow_FULL
Item#: VI5 JOW

2 DVDs, 230 minutes
Multi-region DVD. Plays on any DVD Player
The Ultimate DVD production about the Ultimate Table Tennis Player!
His greatest play and career highlights.
Slo-mo replays of the many aspects of his game.
Never before seen footage and interviews.
Two decades of his mastery of the sport.
An astounding array of unique shots and tactics.
The most innovative player ever...pure genius.
Deemed The Mozart and The Maestro of Table Tennis.
A DVD treasure of a once-in-a-lifetime player
---
Steriods
Mining Companies
Back to top Go down

McEnroe: WTA scheduling is too tough for women physically and mentally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: General-
Jump to: