Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap41%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap18%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap5%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap14%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap7%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap7%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap2%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_lcap2%Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  Empty
PostSubject: Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment    Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

The Vietnam Investment Summit which concluded on Thursday last week in HCM City raised some important issues on how the country would attract investors into the Vietnamese real estate market.

Foreign and local investors attended the summit and discussed opportunities to invest in Vietnam and the real estate sectors performance in recent months.

Vietnam is struggling after the global recession and foreign investment in the property sector this year has been the lowest for the last five years, but Yip Hoong-mun, deputy chief executive officer of CapitaLand Vietnam Holdings Pte Ltd believes the country still has a lot to offer,

Read Full News at http://realestateinvietnam.blogspot.com/2011/10/vietnam-struggles-to-attract-foreign.html

Real Estate in Vietnam
Back to top Go down

Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Page 1 of 1