Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap41%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap18%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap5%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap14%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap7%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap7%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap2%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_lcap2%Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis Empty
PostSubject: Spin - the hidden side of table tennis   Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 am

Spin plays an important role in the sport of table tennis, so if you're intending to play at an advanced level, you'll need to master this vital skill.

Generally, the ball is struck with either topspin or backspin - although sidespin may also be added.

Let's have a look at each of these table tennis techniques in turn ...

1. Topspin

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis Topspin-1

Topspin is produced by starting your stroke below and/or behind the ball and brushing the ball in an upward and forward motion.

2. Backspin

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis Backspin-1

Backspin is produced by starting your stroke above and/or behind the ball and brushing the ball in a downward and forward motion.

3. Sidespin

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis Sidespin-1

Sidespin is produced by brushing the ball in a sideways motion.

Depending on whether your racket moves to the right or to the left, you'll impart different sidespin.

Woodworking Plans
Garden lighting
Back to top Go down
akaishuu

Male
Number of posts : 87
Member of : ABC@@@
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin - the hidden side of table tennis   Spin - the hidden side of table tennis I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 am

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis DO%20ACS1_FULL

Item#: DO ACS1

Donic Acuda S1 is a very fast rubber with outstanding spin qualities. Close to or away from the table it is possible to play "loop-loop" as in the days of speed glued rubbers. Despite its medium-hard sponge, ACUDA S1 is easily controllable and has a great feel. You can count on ACUDA S1 even in an awkward situation. This rubber may be fast but ball control is excellent. Basic character: spin-focused, high precision fast rubber. Player's style: aggressive, first ball attack, close to the table.

Type: Smooth
Speed: 96
Spin: 97
Control: 68
Hardness: 47.5
---
Steriods
Mining Companies
Back to top Go down

Spin - the hidden side of table tennis
Page 1 of 1