Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap41%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap18%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap5%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap14%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap7%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap7%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap2%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_lcap2%Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... Empty
PostSubject: Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova...   Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

It doesn't matter which one will win... If Maria wins then the whole Discussions will come up again with Wozniacki being a pusher, not deserving her ranking, worst #2 ever etc. and if Caro wins Tennis will lose, SEWTA will reach a new low etc.

Seriously Masha has to win this for my sake and the one of this forum
neon restaurant sign
Mines
Back to top Go down

Seriously I'm afraid of Wozniacki-Sharapova...
Page 1 of 1