Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap41%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap18%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap5%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap14%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap7%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap7%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap2%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_lcap2%4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skygirl

Female
Number of posts : 17
Member of : site
Registration date : 2011-07-11

4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  Empty
PostSubject: 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly    4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

In our daily life ,you may want to rip your anna paquin true blood season 4 discs for certain reasons ,for example ,you have made several DVDs on your home party, and you want to send them to your friend or family, or you have just bought a precious collection of the walking dead first season dvd movies, and you want to put them into your ipad ,so you have to convert all kinds of videos to mp4,if you want to enjoy DVD movies smoothly ,4Videosoft DVD to iPad 2 Suite is helpful. It is the best season 4 true blood dvd to iPad 2 Video Covneter Pack, which combined with DVD to iPad 2 Converter and iPad 2 Video Converter. Owning one discount pack, you could enjoy DVD and videos with iPad 2 freely.
If you have pruchased this product, you should register before using. What you need to do is input your user name and registration code, then press "Register", you could enjoy this DVD to iPad 2 Converter freely.
If you just want to get a free trial, you could click "Order Later" and experience its powerful functions.
You just need the latest version of 4videosoft lie to me dvd to ipad suite, then have it installed on your computer. you just need several mouse clicks:
Part 1: Rip DVD to iPad 2
If you want to enjoy the walking dead first season dvd on iPad 2, you should choose "DVD to iPad 2 Converter", and click it
Step 1: Load DVD/DVD Folder/DVD IFO
Choose favorite DVD movies from local computer.
Step 2: Output Settings
According to "Profile" Column to select your device supported formats, then click "Browse" to save the output videos.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Before conversion, click "Effect" to adjust video effects, trim favorite clips, crop playing area and add watermark. At last, click "Start" to rip DVD to iPad 2.
Part 2: Convert video to iPad 2
To enjoy wonderful videos on iPad 2, you can click "iPad 2 Video Converter".
Just input the User Name and Registration Code to Register or click "Order Later" to get a free trial.
Step 1: Add File
Click "Add File" to load video files that you want to enjoy on iPad 2.
Step 2: Output Settings
Choose suitable video format from "Profile". You can convert source videos to different formats by one time.
Step 3: Edit videos
This iPad 2 the walking dead first season dvd Converter provides you multiple editing functions. From "Effect", you could adjust output effects, get needed segments, cut off black edges and add text or image to optimize videos.
Step 4: Begin to convert
After customizing ideal video effects, click "Start" button and wait for a few minutes, you could get satisfactory video clips.
In addition, you can ensure the output effects by previewing function. While previewing, you could also take a lie to me dvd for favorite image.

Back to top Go down

4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Page 1 of 1