Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap41%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap18%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap5%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap14%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap7%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap7%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap2%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_lcap2%List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics Empty
PostSubject: List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics   List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Raúl holds the record for most Real Madrid appearances, having played 741 first-team matches from 1994 to 2010. Manuel Sanchis, Jr. comes second, having played 711 times.[49] The record for a goalkeeper is held by Iker Casillas, with 518 appearances. With 127 caps (47 while at the club), Luís Figo of Portugal is Real's most capped international player.[50]

Raúl is Real's all-time top goalscorer, with 323 goals in 741 games (1994–2010).[51] Four other players have also scored over 200 goals for Real: Alfredo Di Stefano (1953–64), Santillana (1971–88), Ferenc Puskás (1958–66) and Hugo Sánchez (1985–92). Sánchez holds the record for the most league goals scored in one season (38 in 1989–90). Di Stéfano's 49 goals in 58 matches was for decades the all-time highest tally in the European Cup, until it was surpassed by Raúl in 2005. The fastest goal in the history of the club (15 seconds) was scored by Brazilian Ronaldo on 3 December 2003 during a league match against Atlético Madrid.[52]

Officially, the highest home attendance figure for a Real Madrid match is 83,329, which was for a football cup competition, Copa del Rey, in 2006. The current legal capacity of Estadio Santiago Bernabeu is 80,354.[53] The club's average attendance in 2007–08 season was 76,234, the highest in European Leagues.[54] Real has also set records in Spanish football, most notably the most domestic titles (31 as of 2007–08) and the most seasons won in a row (5, during 1960–65 and 1985–90).[55] With 121 matches (from 17 February 1957 to 7 March 1965), the club holds the record for longest unbeaten run at home in La Liga.[56]

The Whites also hold the record for winning the UEFA Champions League nine times and for the most semi-final appearances (21).[57] Raúl González is the all-time UEFA Champions League top scorer, with 66 goals. The team has the record number of consecutive participation in the European Cup with 15, from 1955–56 to 1969–70.

In June 2009, the club broke its own record for the highest transfer fee ever paid in the history of football by agreeing to pay Manchester United €96 million ($131.5 million, £80 million) for the services of Cristiano Ronaldo.[58] The fee of €76 million (over $100 million, £45.8 million) for Zinedine Zidane's transfer from Juventus to Real Madrid in 2001 was the previous highest transfer fee ever paid. In June 2009, Real Madrid also agreed to buy Kaká from AC Milan for a fee that broke the previous record in pounds sterling. The club's record sale came on 1 September 2008, when they sold Robinho to Manchester City for €42 million (£32.5 million)

Chalkboard
deer repellent for plants
Back to top Go down

List of Real Madrid C.F. records and statistics
Page 1 of 1