Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap41%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap18%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap5%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap14%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap7%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap7%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap2%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_lcap2%Applications For Solar Energy I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Applications For Solar Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Male
Number of posts : 36
Member of : adsadsa
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Applications For Solar Energy Empty
PostSubject: Applications For Solar Energy   Applications For Solar Energy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 am

Solar energy has multiple applications and you can classify these applications under the three types of solar energy i.e. Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaic and Passive Solar
Solar Thermal Systems and Applications
Solar heating applications include solar water heating, that use solar panels to harness solar power for solar hot water heating. Solar hot water tanks and solar boilers are much in use today to meet the hot water requirements of a typical UK household.
Another interesting application of solar power is for Solar Pool’ or ‘Solar Swimming Pool’ heating. Solar pool heating is done by using solar power (and collectors and heat exchangers) when it is at its peak radiation level. Though solar swimming pools might also use other ways and means for heating, this is the most common way to go about it.
Solar PV or Solar Electric Systems
Besides solar heating, you can also convert solar energy into solar electricity using solar panels. Home solar electricity can be used for many purposes e.g. for powering small or low power domestic appliances, LED lighting, back-up electricity for domestic use, parking meters, burglar alarm systems, caravan lighting and much more.
Passive solar PV
Passive solar heating applications involve designing the property or homes in such a way so as to maximise the utilisation of solar power. You also have solar air heaters that take the air from outside, raise its temperature and then circulate it inside the house. Besides keeping your home warm, it will also act as a dehumidifier as the air inside the homes is more humid than the passive solar heated air that is circulated inside the house. If you use proper insulation inside the homes, the effectiveness of passive solar is further enhanced.

electric cigarettes
iranian homevideos
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1