Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap41%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap18%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap5%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap14%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap7%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap7%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap2%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_lcap2%III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

III Iberoamerican Chess Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akaishuu

Male
Number of posts : 87
Member of : ABC@@@
Registration date : 2010-09-03

III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  Empty
PostSubject: III Iberoamerican Chess Championship    III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 pm

III Iberoamerican Chess Championship will start on Saturday 13thNovember 2010 in Mexico City. This important chess event will gather 24chessplayers from 21 countries who will fight for the crown of "CampeonIberomericano". Currently GM Julio Granda has got this title which isgoing to be defended by him. The event is a part of the big ChessFestival organized to celebrate the Centenary of the UniversidadNacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM the Mexico University).

Please read more of the Championship here.

Aspart of its Centenary celebrations, the National Autonomous Universityof Mexico has organized an event that will constitute a unique andmemorable experience for participants. A stroll through the wonderfuland amazing world of chess will bring us together with some of the mostimportant world experts who have come to Mexico at this time.

Theaim is to promote the practice of chess through numerous activities,including recreation, competition, debate, culture and artisticcreativity, directed not only towards university spectators or chessexperts, but also towards the general public.

There will be ninedays of intense activity that will convert the University Campus into ahuge battlefield, where National and International Grandmasters andWorld Champions will play against amateur players in selective and opentournaments.

The program will include scenic activities;concerts, films, exhibitions, workshops, competitions, tributes,multimedia shows and seminars; all related to chess with its manyfacets and expressions. These will take place in the various forums andscenarios of the University Cultural Center as well as in outdoorspaces, where everyone will have free access.

Thus the UNAM, ahost of intelligence and knowledge par excellence will offer anunforgettable tribute to the genius and talent of this sacreddiscipline.

The Chess Festival will contribute to thepossibility that this discipline will be included as an educationalsubject in the curriculum from the lowest level, in both public andprivate schools, as it is an essential tool for improving the cognitivelevel of attention, concentration and memory among children and youngpeople.

Read more of the Centenary of UNAM here.

Vietnam visa online
flatmate finder
Back to top Go down
XREDXR

Male
Number of posts : 99
Member of : vn-zoom
Registration date : 2010-09-08

III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  Empty
PostSubject: Re: III Iberoamerican Chess Championship    III Iberoamerican Chess Championship  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 pm

GMAnatoly Bykhovsky and IM Gergely Antal shared the first place in SPICECup GMB with 6.0 points each. This tournament was a 10-player roundrobin.

GM Georgi Kacheishvili (Georgia) won the 2010 SPICE Cup FIDE Open with the score of 5.5 / 6.

More information on the official website

online mlm business
Online markedsføring
Back to top Go down

III Iberoamerican Chess Championship
Page 1 of 1