Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap41%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap18%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap5%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap14%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap7%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap7%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap2%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_lcap2%Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

Male
Number of posts : 9
Member of : fdsf
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds Empty
PostSubject: Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds   Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 am

There are things throughout your day that will keep you from having any successful business ideas. This can happen to you several times when the people around you are toxic. Every Monday morning the radio hosts all begin their programs the same way. They would fall into the negative sentiments and go on and on about how much they hate Monday and it is just awful that it is Monday. If you are in a job you do not like falling into this thinking does not do anything to make it better, but if everyone around you is saying the same thing it can create a miserable day.

It is not possible to have any successful business ideas when you are in an environment such as the one described above for eight hours each day, because it is so negative. You have to be in a positive mindset to come up with brilliance. There will always be times that there is a difficulty that you need to resolve in business. What is required is that you believe that you will think of a way around it and if that doesn't work, you will think of another plan and so on until you succeed. Would it be easy to solve those problems while you are spending so much time in a place that is full of negativity? As a rule it will not be.

In order to help you have the successful business ideas that you need, you need to be around people who have them routinely. This is the best place to learn how to be great at business when you are surrounded by people who are doing what you want to do. This means that you may have to completely rearrange your social circles. What you really need to do is limit your time with all of your negative influences, but since you may not be able to quit your job yet you can work on switching out your negative friendships for more successful people. By spending so much time with successful people you will naturally become more like them and be able to keep your new sentiments going even when you are around negative people.

Successful business ideas can only come from successful people while what you will receive from unsuccessful people will be the opposite. Unfortunately, you may be spending more time with the unsuccessful ones. Who are your friends? Do they complain about their jobs and spend every dime they make putting themselves in debt? It may have been these people, your family and friends, whose opinion you asked for when you were considering beginning a network marketing business. Was that a pleasant experience? Were they as enthusiastic about it as you were? The answer to this question is probably no.

The reason your family and friends are not having any successful business ideas is because they are content to remain where they are. If you are not, you have to seek out greener pastures and you do this by connecting with your upline, going to all the events you can, taking part in every training they provide and seeking out something extra on your own. There are lots of successful people who have written books on being successful such as Jim Rohn, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Combs to name a few. By knowing what is going on in the heads of those people you will have a better chance at succeeding in your network marketing business.

Cursos de artesanias
computer forensics
Back to top Go down

Successful Business Ideas From Amazing Minds
Page 1 of 1