Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap41%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap18%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap5%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap14%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap7%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap7%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap2%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_lcap2%Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsIloveU

PsIloveU

Male
Number of posts : 3
Member of : ljj
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! Empty
PostSubject: Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!   Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Hello

I just feel that I need to write here this short post. You may not agree, but that is your opinion. I post few videos on my you tube channel and as you see it, many people are just mean, for some reason. I find it very funny but also discourage.

I post those videos for fun as I like sport and I want to show world that I like table tennis. I am just a basement player who learn first strokes ALONE. Nobody ever showed me how to loop, chop, drive, push ... I did all that by myself watching videos and practice as much as I can. I started playing while I was 30 years old, and I am now 35 Smile ...

As much as I like to take positive critique, I do not like that people are just plain mean telling you; You suck, your posture is crazy, your shots are like a old people, get a life, ha ha ha ... Well, you get idea. By the way, keep in mind, I AM ONLY 1600 rated player !!!

Thanks for support and keep ping and pong that ball as much as you can Smile
https://www.youtube.com/TheStoniTenis
Dysarthia Therapy
gifts
Back to top Go down
ngdaubiet

Male
Number of posts : 8
Member of : 84905108842
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!   Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 pm

One of the respondents in the survey also said she was extremely embarrassed when she mistakenly told the locals in Cantonese that she worked as a "prostitute."
Meanwhile, tourists ordering fruit preserves for breakfast can easily prompt lots of double takes in Portugal. If you say "preservativo," be aware you're asking for a condom.
Back to top Go down
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!   Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Afghan President Karzai criticises US-Russia drugs raid
Hamid Karzai (25 October 2010) Mr Karzai said Afghanistan's relationship with Russia had to be based on mutual consent

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has criticised the first joint operation by Russian and US agents to destroy drug laboratories in his country.

Mr Karzai said he had not been informed of Russia's participation - a sensitive issue in Afghanistan ever since the Soviet occupation ended 21 years ago.

He called it a violation of Afghan sovereignty and international law.

Russia said more than a tonne of heroin and opium, with a street value of $250m (£157m), was destroyed in the raid.

Officials in Moscow have in the past accused coalition forces in Afghanistan of doing little to tackle drugs, and thereby helping to sustain the estimated 2.5 million heroin addicts in Russia.
'No authorisation'

On Friday, the head of Russia's drug control agency said its agents had taken part in an operation on Thursday to destroy a "major hub" of drug production about 5km (three miles) from the Pakistani border, near the city of Jalalabad.
Continue reading the main story
Taliban Conflict

* Who are the Taliban?
* Q&A: Fighting the Taliban
* Challenges for Afghan forces
* Suspicion over Nato tanker attacks

Viktor Ivanov said that along with 932kg (2,055lb) of high-grade heroin and 156kg (345lb) of opium, a large amount of technical equipment was destroyed.

But in a strongly worded statement on Saturday, President Karzai's office alleged that Russian military personnel had taken part in the "illegal" raid.

"While Afghanistan remains committed to its joint efforts with the international community against narcotics, it also makes it clear that no organisation or institution shall have the right to carry out such a military operation without prior authorisation and consent of the government of Afghanistan," it said.

"Such unilateral operations are a clear violation of Afghan sovereignty as well as international law, and any repetition will be met by the required reaction from our side," the statement added.

Mr Karzai said Afghanistan wanted friendly ties with Moscow, but that the relationship had to be based on mutual consent.
Map of Afghanistan

A senior source in the delegation of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who is currently on a visit to Vietnam, told the AFP news agency on Sunday that Kabul's reaction to the anti-drug operation was "simply surprising and incomprehensible" because "the Afghan interior ministry participated in this operation".

The BBC's Quentin Sommerville in Kabul says Afghanistan's elite counter narcotics force did participate in the operation but it appears that the president's office was not informed of who would accompany them.

Afghanistan's interior ministry said it thought that only Russian observers rather than Russian troops were to take part, our correspondent adds.

The president's national security adviser, Rangin Dadfar Spanta, said Nato officials had apologised in private but that he wanted a public declaration.

Earlier, the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) said it had killed at least 19 Taliban fighters who tried to storm a combat outpost in the eastern province of Paktika under cover of darkness.

The militants attacked from all directions, using rifles, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars, it added. Troops at the camp had to call in air support to repel the assault.

Five coalition soldiers were wounded in the fighting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
stairlift
dream interpretation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!   Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melarimsa STATEment - Please Read !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club :: All About Table Tennis ::   :: General-
Jump to: