Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap41%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap18%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap5%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap14%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap7%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap7%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap2%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_lcap2%The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV   The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 am

Physical changes

The heart of the matter! Here you will draw the final appearance of the avatar. Several options are available. Although less numerous than in other MMOs, the records are sufficiently different to give a unique look to your protege .

Hair
In terms of hair, you can:
1. Affect the cutting
2. Introduce some modifications
3. Change color
4. Doing drills

Face
Let’s look at the pretty little face of our Miqo’te. Although already more than desirable, your fiber make-up artist can express themselves through various options:
1. The choice of facies
2. Eyebrows
3. Eye shape
4. The size of the iris
5. Color
6. Nose
7. Mouth
8. Chin

Distinctive signs
Last stage, the distinctive signs can add a jewel, a scar or a painting warrior (among others) the person’s face (1), as well as modify a physical characteristic (2).

Choice of Discipline
Finished laughing. Which way will embrace your avatar? They are numerous and even offer peaceful career focused on crafts or harvesting. Anyway you can change easily by acquiring the right stuff.

Because Miqo’tes are proud huntress, versed in arts of tracking and stalking, expert in the use of bows, I obviously chose to do … an Occultist. Matter of logic.

Choice of date of birth and divinity
The god you choose will provide a buff precise through the use of points of support. There are two ways to find something to suit him. Either you enter a date (1) and one month (2), which automatically determine the deity. Either you choose only directly via the list (3). It has currently no other influence.

equity indexed annuity
legetøj
Back to top Go down

The Character Creation of Final Fantasy XIV
Page 1 of 1