Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap41%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap18%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap5%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap14%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap7%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap7%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap2%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_lcap2%New Zealand national rugby league team I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

New Zealand national rugby league team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Male
Number of posts : 339
Member of : VN
Registration date : 2010-10-01

New Zealand national rugby league team Empty
PostSubject: New Zealand national rugby league team   New Zealand national rugby league team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

The New Zealand national rugby league team represents New Zealand in the sport of rugby league and are the current World Cup and Four Nations champions. They are commonly known as the Kiwis, after the native bird of that name and are administered by the New Zealand Rugby League. The team's colours are black with white and the players perform a haka to challenge their opponents before every match they play.
The team first played in a 1907 professional rugby tour which pre-dated the birth of rugby league football in the Southern Hemisphere, making it the second oldest national side after England. Since then the Kiwis have regularly competed in international competition, touring Europe and Australia throughout the 20th century. New Zealand have competed in every Rugby League World Cup since the first in 1954, reaching the final of the past three tournaments. In 2008 New Zealand made history by winning the World Cup for the first time. They also contest the Baskerville Shield against Great Britain, and play an annual ANZAC Test against Australia.

Dental Treatment Preston
Beds Mattresses
Back to top Go down

New Zealand national rugby league team
Page 1 of 1