Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap41%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap18%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap5%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap14%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap7%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap7%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap2%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_lcap2%King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvana

Male
Number of posts : 54
Member of : it
Registration date : 2010-09-22

King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India Empty
PostSubject: King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India   King Rafa inaugurates Nadal Tennis School in India I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Published: Sunday, Oct 17, 2010, 23:35 IST
By Sherine Paul | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
Rafael Nadal

World No. 1 Rafael Nadal arrived in India late on Saturday night and inaugurated the Nadal Tennis School at the Anantapur Sports Village in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday. The tennis star quietly slipped in to the country unnoticed. The Spaniard was supposed to be in India for three days but had to cut short his trip after missing a flight and spent only a day at his newly-inaugurated academy set up in collaboration with Fundacion Vincente Ferrer (FVF), the Spanish arm of the Rural Development Trust (RDT), an Anantapur-based NGO.

He arrived in Bangalore late on Saturday night and drove down to Anantapur. The center court was inaugurated at 9.30am following which he interacted with a few children from the school and played tennis with them.

District collector of Anantapur Dr B Janardhan Reddy told DNA, “I had a chance meeting with him as I was close to the stadium and I even got to hit a few balls with him.”

The academy currently has three clay courts while plans are on to expand the place. He was accompanied by his mother Ana Maria Parera. Rafa will return home and get some much needed rest before the season-ending London Masters starting November 21.

best home business opportunity
GA Bankruptcy Attorney
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1