Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap41%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap18%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap5%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap14%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap7%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap7%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap2%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_lcap2%Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail   Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 am

http://us-open-tennis.si.com/2010/08...s-in-u-s-open/

Looks like he actually knows a little bit too, he did put Federer and Stefi Graf in a punchline in one of his songs, lol

@1:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Fa1LVTDTI

Back to top Go down
akaishuu

Male
Number of posts : 87
Member of : ABC@@@
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail   Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 am

When buying a table tennis table, the first thing to consider is who will be using the table. Is it a first table for your children who are just learning how to play? Are you a competitive player looking for a top of the line model? It is best to shop for table tennis tables in a price range commensurate with the age and skill levels of the players.

Next, think about where the table will be in your home, and whether or not the table will have a permanent place. Fold-up models, which are designed to be moved out of the way and stored out of sight when not in use, are available from all manufacturers. There are also table tennis tables designed for outdoor use.

A level table is necessary for good table tennis, and some models come equipped with leg levelers for use on uneven floors.

Once you know what features you need in a table tennis table, it is time to start thinking about brands. Some of the world's most popular brands include STIGA, Kettler, Butterfly, Cornilleau, Prince Donic, and Joola. All of these companies manufacture tables approved by the International Table Tennis Federation for competitive tournament play. All of these reputable brands also offer every type of recreational table from rollaway models to fold-ups. When choosing what brand of table you want, it is also important to consider its aesthetic appeal. The look of a table is important to consider before putting one in your home, and the appearance of table tennis tables vary from maker to maker. Be sure to browse all these brands to find the most practical and aesthetically pleasing table tennis table.
---
residual income online
網路創業
Back to top Go down

Lil Wayne backs Nadal and Clijsters for the US Open from jail
Page 1 of 1