Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap41%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap18%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap5%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap14%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap7%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap7%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap2%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_lcap2%table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Male
Number of posts : 13
Member of : sjanre
Registration date : 2010-04-16

table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? Empty
PostSubject: table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net?   table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

They do it to rub off the sweaty hand. They used to rub the baseline but nowadays more players would opt to rub at near the net.

This is because the area near the net is least likely where the ball will be landed. In table tennis, it is almost impossible to get a hit on those area as it is too near the net.

Back to top Go down

table tennis players occasionaly rub the part of the table that is near the net?
Page 1 of 1