Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap41%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap18%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap5%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap14%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap7%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap7%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap2%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_lcap2%table tennis paddle is right for me? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

table tennis paddle is right for me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Male
Number of posts : 13
Member of : sjanre
Registration date : 2010-04-16

table tennis paddle is right for me? Empty
PostSubject: table tennis paddle is right for me?   table tennis paddle is right for me? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I hear you; you know the first thing you have to put into consideration is for you to be good in table tennis (or anything in life), you have to really devote your time (and money). A $10 paddle doesn't do it AT ALL. As a matter of fact, with the paddle you have presently, there is absolutely no way for you to figure out your style, your strengths, weaknesses simply because you are not getting the right spin out of your shots. For beginners, the right paddle is usually pre-assembled. The best resource for you is USATT.org. It will provide you most of the info you need. There are good links on the right side of the page to take you to websites like Killerspin, Butterfly etc. I would also advise to get a usatt membership, you get the magazine for free. The mag is a great resource for everything from paddles to tables to skill sets.

Keep on and enjoy the game

Back to top Go down

table tennis paddle is right for me?
Page 1 of 1