Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap41%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap18%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap5%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap14%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap7%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap7%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap2%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_lcap2%Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Other advanced table tennis techniques ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrthought

Male
Number of posts : 92
Member of : forumotion
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Other advanced table tennis techniques ... Empty
PostSubject: Other advanced table tennis techniques ...   Other advanced table tennis techniques ... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 am

Of course, coping with your opponents spin shots is an advanced technique, so it's important that you've mastered the basics of table tennis first, such as the table tennis grip, the table tennis stroke and the basic table tennis serve.

But once you've mastered the basics, you'll be ready to move on to an advanced level of table tennis. If that's you, I hope you'll find these tips and techniques useful.

I'll also be covering other table tennis techniques including - the backhand block and forehand block, the backhand loop and forehand loop, the backhand chop and forehand chop.

Then I'll move on to the advanced table tennis serve including the short backspin serve, the backhand sidespin serve, and the forehand high toss serve.

Finally, I'll cover the advanced return of serve including the short push return, the fast attacking push return and the forehand flick.

Back to top Go down

Other advanced table tennis techniques ...
Page 1 of 1